Monday, January 11, 2010

Texas Hold 'em Night - 2010 Season - Sunday, Jan 24th, 5pm. at Mitch and Courtney's

It’s almost time for to begin a brand spankin new season of Texas Hold ‘em. 2009 was good year with lots of laughs and new faces.

Now it’s a new season, and everybody starts with a blank slate. Nobody is short stacked and everyone is at the top of the leader board. We hope to as many of you as possible this year. I’m working with Mitch to schedule the dates for the games as far out as possible. I’ll be keeping the blog updated with the dates and results and I’m hoping to have tons of new pictures to add to it this year. Be sure and read the blog, as you never know what will be up on there.

Let me know if you can make it.

Also, let me know if you’d like to host one of our games. I’m committed to starting these as close to 5pm as possible. Let me know which month you’d like to host in and we’ll work it out. If no one else wants to, the games will most likely be held at Mitch and Courtney’s.

Congratulations to the money finishers in the 2009 TOC

Phil Rodriguez – 1st (chopped remaining pot with Matt, but Matt conceded victory to Phil)

Matt Gauck -2nd

Dana Barnes – 3rd

Bill Lindstrom – 4th

Thanks,

Ron

No comments: