Friday, December 26, 2008

Results for Texas Hold 'em Night - 5pm, Dec 14th


First of all, I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season. I apologize I was so late in sending this out. But here are the results from the final game of the year. I want to thank each and every one of you who have come out and played with us. You’ve all made this monthly gathering a lot of fun. It’s nice to be able to get together with good friends and share a little competition. I look forward to another year of poker and great company.

The first game of the year will be at Mitch and Courtney’s, Jan 25th, at 5pm. I’ll be sending out the invite separate, announcing some exciting changes to next year’s format.

Here are the results:
1st Place – Steve Menke
2nd Place – Phil Rodriguez
3rd Place – Valerie Williams
4th Place - Mitch Fairchild
5th Place – Courtney Fairchild
6th Place - Bill Lindstrom


And the inglorious honor of being last Horse's ass of the year, goes to our very own Mary Ellen Butler. This being a family blog, we just couldn't bring ourselves to put her post game comments here. To be honest, I'm not even sure what some of those words meant.



thanks,
Ron

No comments: