Monday, November 3, 2008

Texas Hold 'em Night - 5pm, Nov 9th at The Burke's House


The race is coming down to the wire. Who will make the top 10, and who won't? Will Phil keep his points lead? (Not after I mysteriously deduct 150 points, won't). We're down to just 2 more chances to earn points. The next chance is this coming Sunday, Nov 9th. The Burkes will host for us. I hope to see you all there. Let me know if you can or cannot make it.

Also, feel free to suggest captions for the picture above:



thanks,
Ron

3 comments:

Ron said...

I love that e-trade commercial, where the baby rents a clown. then he says, " I gotta say, I really underestimated the creepiness"

Sharon Denise said...

Oh, and talking babies creep me out too. :)

But that is a funny commercial...

Sharon Denise said...

Doesn't look like I can make it this week after all. Y'all have fun!