Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Unsanctioned Game - July 12th

Well, the unsanctioned game was a blast. We had about 11 people and some good food. We even had an impromptu performance of Rapunzel by the Barnes and Fairchild Daughters. Amazing. We only had 1 table, although we crammed 11 people in there at one time I think. No points or hardware were awarded, just cold hard cash. And the money winners were:

1st Place - Ron (maybe I should get points for this) Watson
2nd Place -Rebecca (stupid 2nd place...again) Barnes
3rd Place - Val (easy come, easy go) Williams

The next sanctioned game is at Phil's house, August 3rd, 6pm. Hope to see you there.

thanks,
Ron

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HHHHMMMMMMM....I wonder if Ron hadn't placed, if we'd be seeing the unsanctioned results?

F.Y.I. Mitch was voted Mr. Congeniality.

Ron said...

yes, regardless, of whether I win or not, results of all sanctioned and unsanctioned games will be posted. If I had a good picture of myself, I would've posted that as well.

Sharon Denise said...

If you do give yourself points, I demand my hard-earned 4th place points! :)