Friday, June 5, 2009

Results for Texas Hold 'em Night - May 24th

Again, I know this is very late, but better than never I suppose. Memorial weekend saw a great turnout for the game with several new players, and 3 tables full. Lots of good food.

Thanks as always to Mitch and Courtney for playing host for our game. They will host again in June, as our next tournament will be June 14th, 6pm.

Our 5th tourney saw some great action with new faces making the final table and taking home some points. And a big congratulations to our first time player and first time champion, Julie Denton. Awesome job. I hope we'll see you and all the new faces back again.

Here are the results:
1st Place – Julie Denton - 100 Points
2nd Place – Derek Jones- 80 Points
3rd Place – Ron Watson- 60 Points
4th Place - Matt Gauck - 40 Points
5th Place – Steve Menke - 20 Points
6th Place - Matt Connely - 10 Points

And the dubious honor of Horse's ass this month went to Sharon Brown. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking that honor from me.

See you all very soon,

thanks,
Ron

No comments: