Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Results for Texas Hold 'em Night - June 14th

Thanks to everyone who came out. We had really small turnout with just 11 players, but I know that's mainly due to June being real busy and I think I posted it too late. I will ensure that mistake does not happen again. So here are the results, only 3 days later. Woohoo.

Another new champion this time, and a familiar (too familiar) face took home the horses's ass honors. Dang it. I hope everyone's having a great summer. I hope to see you all at the next one, which will be at Mitch and Courtney's again (they rock), on July 12th at 5pm. (early start, it's summer, so why not).

1st Place – Munroe Fairchild - 100 Points
2nd Place – Matt Gauck- 80 Points
3rd Place – Ron Watson- 60 Points
4th Place - Samantha Watson - 40 Points
5th Place – Steve Menke - 20 Points
6th Place - Val Williams - 10 Points

Horse's ass - Ron Watson (Dang it)

No comments: